The Audit is LEAF’s oldest tool, that has undergone various technical updates over the years and is now fully online at www.leafaudit.org
. The Audit is the framework for implementing Integrated Farm Management as it helps achieve the balance required between maintaining a profitable business and taking care of the environment.
As the Audit is a self assessment tool, it gives farmers a unique way of honestly appraising and improving their farming practices. Other benefits include -
- Assess your whole farm business performance individually and also with other LEAF farmers.
- Highlight areas of the business where there are potential time and financial savings
- As you work through you can set realistic actions for improvement
- The LEAF Audit is a demonstration of your commitment to caring for the environment and strengthening your business
- It also earns you 2 CPD points for National register of Spray operators (NRoSO) and 8 BASIS points in the UK
You can access the new online LEAF Audit at www.leafaudit.org or if you would rather speak to someone in the LEAF office, call 02476 413911.